Subject: Re: AlienBreed 3D Editor released.
From: Jens Vang Petersen <[email-masked]>
To: Andy Gibson <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 24 Nov 1997 19:51:08 +0100

On 24-Nov-97, Andy Gibson smashed the keyboard with:

>How  big  is  this  file? Can you email it to me personally to save me
>using AmFTP? I hate it ya see :(

Woops, forgot to write that, it's 500 Kb (App.).. If you hate AmFTP that
much, you could wait a couple of days, it should be on my new homepage
before friday...

>If not, I will download it next weekend.....

>Thanx for letting us know about it anyway :)

I like to brag as much as anyone else :-)))

-- 
Happy greetings, Yours..
__________________________________________________________________________
 /_  __/ __  / __  /\  ___\  __ \__  _\           aka. JENS VANG PETERSEN
  / / / /_/ / ____/  \ \___\  __ \ \ \  Nyvej 8, DK-4450 Jyderup, Denmark
 /_/ /_____/_/        \_____\_\ \_\ \_\             [email-masked]
                     http://home8.inet.tele.dk/top_cat/
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
 fortune:  No such file or directory
--------------------------------------------------------------------------